Friday, January 9, 2009

Forced Fem & Forced Bi role-play with Princess Allyson. I know you will love your Mangina!



Hello Bitches~

I love when a guy calls and he needs me to mold him into the dirty little slut that is dying to break out. I enjoy forced fem and forced bi calls. Getting that hot little mangina all excited and that hot pussy fucked is what you really crave and I know just how to feed that craving!

Would you like to be my darling little sissy slut? What are you waiting for? I am a hot little Princess that will take great pleasure in having my way with you! So suck it up bitch and gimme a call. You know your mangina needs me!

Not sure what a mangina is? Mangina is when a guy pulls his dick and balls back between his legs (forming a basket of fruit behind him) and then putting his legs together to simulate the look of a vagina. Also some refer to a gay mans ass as a mangina.


Tootle-Lou Bitches,

♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

My slutty friends:

Cherry: Beautiful Firm Breasts
Layla: SPH Hot Line 1-866-410-6976
Tease and Denial with Miss Roxy!
Tammy: Cum here you dirty anal whore I will pound your ass!
Tina: Erotic Phone Fantasy with Tina From Lap to Phone! I will do anything for your bone!
Mistress Veronica will laugh at your little dick, Small Penis Humiliation phone sex Call 1-866-438-2345
Phone Fantasy Fuck Toy Whitney Needs Cock

2 comments:

Sultry Sexpot Tina said...

Princess Allyson,

I like your blog. I can tell you are one sexy Princess!

Tina

Princess Allyson said...

Thanks Tina! Your a very sexy girl too.

~♥ Princess Allyson ♥~