Sunday, May 17, 2009

Forced Fem Cock Sucking Camp with Princess Allyson.



Hey Bitches,

Summer is here and one of my favorite parts of summer is Forced Fem Cock Sucking Camp. Little Bitches like you have sooo much fun. Some of the activities for this year at camp are CFNM. Princess likes this so much. Also big this year is Feet Worship. I will teach you how to worship my pretty Princess feet. This includes foot massage, pedicure, washing my feet, applying polish to my pretty toes, and you will not believe what else.
Of course, Body Worship is also one of my favorites, little bitches, like you get to enjoy being in my presence and worship my hot Princess body. You are so lucky to learn about my hot little Forced Fem Cock Sucking Camp and I am accepting serious bitches in dire need of cock sucking training.

Don't forget anything can happen at camp and I mean anything!


Cum follow your favorite Princess on twitter.

Tootle-Lou Bitches,
♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

This weeks Schedule:
Monday: 8pm-midnight (EST)
Tuesday: 12-12
Wednesday: 12-12
Thursday: off
Friday: 5pm-midnight
Sat: 12-12
Sunday: 12-12
Please note these are the times, I am most likley to be available for a session. I sometimes take off for various reasons for an hour or so. I do accept appointments, feel free to e-mail me for more info.

My slutty friends:
Mistress Della:Della is ready for your phone sex role play. Call Della for domination phone sex at 18773645414.
Layla:To be pushed to your limits my slut..
Kristina:Don't keep your mistress waiting.
Roxy:Anal stimulation with Mistress Roxy 1-866-376-5524.
Cherry:Try these positions for a hot time.
Esmeralda:I am ready for any kind of phone sex role play.
Krista:Erotic roleplaying with Krista.
Julia:Sizzling hot MILF Julia.

2 comments:

brian/jenna said...

OMG, i'd luv to attend a cock-sucking camp; i totally need training, and princess allyson is the hottest evah...

Princess Allyson said...

I bet your a good little cock sucker and the trophy for MVCS* for this years camp would probably go to you!

Princess Allyson

* Most Valuable Cock Sucker.