Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Princess Allyson turns you into a cock craving ass slut.



Hello Bitches,

I have this little teen slut that loves to call for some very sexy adult phone chat. I love doing forced faggotry calls with this little bitch. I take my training sessions seriously. I love the discipline it takes turning bitches like her into little eager cock craving ass slut.

Call Me for a forced faggotry transformation session.


Cum follow your favorite Princess on twitter.

Tootle-Lou Bitches,
♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

This weeks Schedule:
Monday: OFF (EST)
Tuesday: 12PM-midnight
Wednesday: 5PM-midnight
Thursday: 9AM-1PM
Friday: 12PM-midnight
Sat: OFF
Sunday: 12PM-midnight
Please note these are the times, I am most likley to be available for a session. I sometimes take off for various reasons for an hour or so. I do accept appointments, feel free to e-mail me for more info.

No comments: