Sunday, August 16, 2009

Long, Leggy, blonde: Princess Allyson.

Hello Bitches,



I love how men turn their heads and stare as I walk down the street; showing off my long legs, in my short sexy skirts. Yes. I am a leg tease and you are most welcome to cum and adore me. I am not shy, I enjoy your
body worship. I am a hot young tease with a sexy body that you can't resist. Cum kneel at my feet and worship your Princess.



Cum follow your favorite Princess on twitter.

Tootle-Lou Bitches,
♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

This weeks Schedule:
Monday: 9AM- 12:00PM &
9PM - midnight (EST)
Tuesday: 9AM-midnight
Wednesday: 9 AM-midnight
Thursday: 9AM-Midnight
Friday: 9 AM- 12 Noon.
Sat: 9AM-Midnight
Sunday: 12PM-midnight
Please note these are the times, I am most likely to be available for a session. I sometimes take off for various reasons for an hour or so. I do accept appointments, feel free to e-mail me for more info.

Check out:
Call Amanda for your Cock Tease edge play 1-866-327-9673
Cherry: A Great No Hassle Girlfriend
Ass tease Erica 4 Phone Sex

No comments: