Sunday, September 6, 2009

I am a hot baby Leg Tease! Body worship w/ Princess Allyson.


Hello Bitches,

Men just fall all over themselves when I am around. Always wanting to help me with anything I require. I love showing off my long hot legs and making sure that you get a good look. You may say, I am a leg tease and so what if I am? I am a Princess that enjoys wrapping you around my finger. I will allow you to body worship me and I will continue being a young tease




Cum follow your favorite Princess on twitter.

Tootle-Lou Bitches,
♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

This weeks Schedule:
Monday: OFF (EST)
Tuesday: 1PM-Midnight
Wednesday: 9 AM-midnight
Thursday: 9AM-3PM
Friday: 1PM-midnight
Sat: 9AM-Midnight
Sunday: 12PM-midnight
Bitches, Check back often; appointments available.

No comments: