Friday, October 3, 2008

Sissy school girl role play with Princess Allyson.

Hello Bitches,

Are you a little sissy slut looking for a Princess to transform you into a slutty School girl? Look no further bitches! I am Princess Allyson and I enjoy transforming little bitches like you into the sluttiest little school girl of your dreams! I enjoy taking you shopping and teaching you all the tricks of being a successful slut. Of course your transformation will take place from head to toe. Transforming you into a hot little girl will take time and you will enjoy the training and discipline that I bestow on you.

This will be no easy task but you will enjoy it and love me for the process and the results will be well worth it. Trust me. I have been training sissy sluts since I was a young girl. My sister Syndee is my first sissy slut in training. I remember how I used to tease her with my cheerleader uniform and I would make her do chores and buy me prezzies in order to be able to wear it. I love dressing Syndee in my cheer leading uniform and making her practice and do cheers for me and a few select friends.

Maybe you would like to do a cheerleader role play with me? I can transform you into the football teams dirty little fluffer slut? Tee-hee.

As a bitchy little Princess, you never know what role play we will do. I might ask you to service the football team with your oral favors or I might have to educate you on your ever changing body and teach you how to wax and other important hygiene.So, all you sissy sluts dreaming to be my little school girl arrange a phone sex session with me and I will turn you into a great slut.


Tootle-Lou Bitches,

♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

Hey Bitches! Check out some of my friends school girl roleplay fantasies:
Cherry: He Taught her...
Keri: Let the Weekend...
Krista: Krista is your...
Lindy: Sexy Spoiled School...
Raina: Naughty School Girl...
Tammy: Cuckie Tease with...
Tina: Cum Dripping Role...
Veronica: Mistress Veronica Loves...

No comments: