Friday, October 17, 2008

Tease & Denial: Blue Balls Meltdown with Young Tease Princess Allyson.

Hello bitches,

I am a young tease and I love making your tender balls all swollen and blue... Are you wiggling in your seat at the mere thought of such a naughty Princess torturing your cock and balls? I would love to hear you whimper and beg. Your poor attempts of gaining my sympathy.... Do you think begging for my mercy is actually going to make me change my mind?

MMM...Perhaps it does...

;)

*Giggles*

LOL I don't think so! It takes more than that silly boy. I love controlling your cock and deciding whether or not you are allowed to cum.

I love tease and denial and making those balls blue. I love CBT. Laughing at you and torturing you adds to my delight. I find much pleasure in driving you mad and taking advantage of your blue balls meltdown...

Call me~

Tootle-Lou Bitches,

♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

Hey Bitches, Check out my friends:
Tease & Denial: Blue Balls Meltdown with Young Tease Allyson.
Cherry: Put the Fuckin' Money Between Your Teeth!
Jenny: I am Working at the High School.
Small Penis Humilation with Young Tease Lindy.
Submissive Young Tease Raina
Mistress Veronica Started Out as a Young Tease
Young Tease Tammy Laughs at Your Tiny Dick.
Tina's Foot Tease Seduction.
Cuckold Wife Whitney is a Young Hottie Who Teases Her Sissy Husband by Making Him Wear Panties.

No comments: