Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pay to Stroke Phone Sex with Princess Allyson.

Hello Stroker Bitches,

I had a fun little birthday call with stroker boy. To celebrate his birthday, I teased his cock and got him so fucking horny he would do anything to stroke it. And I mean anything. Since it was his birthday, I felt especially devilish and during our phone chat I decided to make stroker boys birthday even more memorable by charging him a stroking fee. Of course he did. And since it was his birthday, I let him cum and boy did stroker boy cum!

If you like pay to stroke phone sex, being financially dominated, paying a cum tax and being humilated save my info and give me a call.

From Prisssy Sissy's to wallet raping. I am your Princess.

Tootle-Lou Bitches,

♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

Hi ya strokers, want to meet some of my friends? Check out their blogs:

What's your pleasure in Phone Chat??
Strap on training & extreme humiliation.
Forced Intoxication phone sex with Miss Roxy
I offer Safe, Discreet, Catered to you Phone Sex.

No comments: