Friday, November 14, 2008

A shout out to Prissy little assboy.

Hello bitches,

assboy is my prissy little sissy that loves to take it up the ass...

I have had a lot of fun with assboy. I love this dirty little cross dresser that craves cock up her ass. she even has me talk to her wife! assboy likes when I tell her wife about assboys cock training sessions.

Oh yes, I have talked to assboys wife at assboys insistence. assboy put his wife on the phone and begged me to tell her what a cock sucker she is married to and that is when and how I shared assboys proclivities with assboys wife.

assboy even sent me some pictures to share with all to see. I am posting these images because assboy has been such a good little slut and really deserves some special recognition for being such a good little cock slut.


This is the e-mail assboy sent with the picture that I am posting on my blog today:

Mistress Allyson:

Below is a picture of [Name withheld at assboys request] a while back, when she fuck my ass with a huge strap-on. It started with us buying it so i could use it on her, as my cock is only 6" max. & she always liked it bigger, but after many hours of begging she did finally use it on me & i came without touching my cock..Damm that was hott...i wish it could happen all the time..Do me a favor & crop this photo without any names on it them i would be happy to let you post it on your blog...i want to please you Mistress!!

Sincerely,
assboy





assboy is a good little slut, are you?


Tootle-Lou Bitches,

♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

Check out some of my friends phone sex blogs:

Cherry
Cherry's weekly chocie of role plays: "Rode them cowboys to death".

Esmeralda
I love to be your phone sex mommy.

Tina
I love dirty talking phone sex.
I love dirty talking phone sex.

Whitney
How to Have Phone Sex Explained By Whitney.

Veronica
Mistress Veronica loves cross dressers.

No comments: