Thursday, December 10, 2009

Club Suck The club you want to belong to!

Hey Bitches,

Club Suck is now open to men that enjoy sucking cock! If you are a closeted cocksucker or just a Down Low kinda guy. Club Suck is for you! Once you join, there is no turning back. I will have you sucking cock and if you try to resist or change your mind. I WILL MAKE YOU SUCK COCK! Club Suck is kinda like joining the MAFIA once you are in, you are in for life! So get those lips prepared to wrap around some hard throbbing cock! And please understand. Membership has to be approved by me, Princess Allyson. If for any reason, I don't think your ready to join Club Suck. Don't be discouraged because, if I like you, I will take you under my wing and teach you the fundamentals of becoming a great cock sucking bitch! Cock Sucking Training by me is like boot camp for cocksuckers. So, either way, BE PREPARED For Loads of Cum and Tons of cock! I won't allow you to join Club Suck, until, I feel you can pass my Blow Job Standardized Test.

If you want to join me at Club Suck, Pick up the phone and call for your Blow Job audition.

Tootle-Lou Bitches,
♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

No comments: