Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you Suffer From Restless Cock Syndrome?

Hey Bitches,

Do you suffer from restless cock syndrome? I bet you do. Isn't that why you are here? Your restless for some cock aren't you? You need a Princess that knows how to guide you and mold you into the cock sucker that is buried deep inside of you, trying to claw it's way out. Why do you keep fighting these urges to take a big hard cock into your mouth?

Be prepared when you call me to surrender to my methods. I am going to teach you and groom you to be a cock sucking whore. What methods I use depend on the kind of cock sucker you are. I strive to strip away all of your inhibitions and turn you into a huge cock whore!

If you are curious about performing oral sex on another man or have done it once or twice; or, maybe you are a well used sissy slut that sucks as much cock as possible. It doesn't matter what level of experience you have. By calling me, you will learn something and I will guide you to be the best cock sucker that you can be! Get those lips prepared for sucking cock! This is going to fun!

Tootle-Lou Bitches,
♥~Princess Allyson~♥
1-866-379-2484

No comments: